That’s how I’m rolling these days. The CDC Recommendations on the timing of the flu vaccine are to offer the vaccine and or vaccinate as many people as possible by the end of October. The Site was so boring to read that by the time I finished reading it, I felt like I had it- the flu.
However, I did managed to learn a thing or five:
- One of the groups that the vaccine is offered to, are those with a BMI greater than 40,
- Flu Season is from October to May ( but you can get sick out of season as well). Oh, my!!
- “Babies less than 6 months are too young to receive the flu vaccine so if you are taking care of one, you should be vaccinated,” CDC,
- Exposure of the Flu causing organism to developing symptoms is 1-4 days,
- If you are thinking about getting pregnant get vaccinated so that your baby gets immune during the early months that s/he cannot get vaccinated.
Is it the Flu or the cold? Who cares? Oh, You do? Ok, if you feel like you are going to die and start to write your will on any piece of paper that does not have lines like a napkin, Gurlllllllllll, you have the flu! Or if you are one of those triple A batteries (personalities), then have your doctor order the lab test to be sure, but don’t wait on results and start treatment.
I just know that people are going to ask weird shit about the flu. I just know it.
Aztk Prncss by Shiloh Hunter
(C) Copyright. All rights reserved.